|Job Ref:||204639751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services|
Salary: £26-30k dependant on experience.
Due to the growth of the business, my client have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer, from a building services background. You will join a very well established and successful size M&E Design Consultancy in Kent. The Graduate Engineer will work closely with the Senior Electrical Design Engineer and the Electrical Director. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression and development.
• Over eight years of experience within building services.
• Specialist in new build design, Cat A and Cat B fit-out, maintenance management and energy and sustainability advisory for Residential Projects.
• Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems.
• Producing small power layouts and equipment schedules.
• Undertaking site surveys and then producing performance studies and feasibility reports.
• Role will include report writing and going onto site of existing buildings.
• You will conduct feasibility studies for the fit out of buildings
Skills and Background:
• Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering
• A Graduate Member of a related industry body such as CIBSE
• Demonstrated ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
• Experience of some of the following design packages HEVACOMP, Amtech, DIALUX, Lighting Reality, NBS
• There will be a lot of report writing involved within this role and therefore excellent written English skills are imperative.
If you are a Graduate, Junior or Intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career working alongside some very well respected Engineers then please contact Kamrun Begum Aylin White on (Apply online only)