|Job Ref:||204639046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
The UK's premier supplier of modular building is seeking a Site Labourer for the renowned energy project at Hinkley point in Somerset.|
You will get involved in all aspects of construction relating to the installation of modular building:
- Fitting of relevant components of the buildings to create a quality finished product.
- Usage of hand held power tools in an approved manner
- Ensuring that all work is of a quality level as prescribed
- Responsible for ensuring a clean and tidy work area
- Responsible for basic health and safety standards within the workplace
To be successful in this role, you will have the technical expertise as well as the relevant City and Guilds qualification or QBE, along with a CSCS with Triple Bar. In return, you will benefit from a highly competitive salary and work alongside a management team dedicated to the development of their team. You will also learn and develop skills in the best organisation in its field.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Daniel Prentice on NA or alternatively via email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy