|Job Ref:||204638948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£15.00/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
The UK's premier supplier of modular building is currently recruiting a Site Supervisor for one of the biggest civils projects in the South West, the Hinckley Point upgrade. |
You will play a key role in this project, responsible for planning the development of a site, managing all aspects of the process, including supervising skilled and semiskilled craftsmen and ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and ensuring the proper installation of modular buildings and associated works from date of launch order to final handover, achieving agreed programme milestones and handover date.
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Driving through quality at every stage of the process
- Planning and scheduling manpower to ensure adequate man hours per job.
- Ensure the site is tidy and the facilities clean and housekeeping maintained.
- Attend pre-start meetings as required.
- Ensure any issues that could affect the project programme, financial outcome of the project or subcontract and client relationships are advised to the Site Manager immediately
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Daniel Prentice on NA or alternatively via email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy