|Job Ref:||204638313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
PRS are thrilled to be supporting a brand new client in recruiting a MEP Quantity Surveyor to join their ever growing team. We are looking for experienced Quantity Surveyors who are looking to take on their next challenge and further their careers. |
Our client is a leading M&E Contractor who have a strong presence across London and the South East. They have recently launched their M&E division due to many project successes.
• To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales
• Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts
• Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence
• Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts
• Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts
• Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts
• Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level
• Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets
To be successful as the MEP Quantity Surveyor you will have come from a strong M&E background and have the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously. You will have the relevant qualifications and accreditations.
To apply or find out more, please contact Joanne Randall at PRS