|Job Ref:||204638048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£6500 - £7500/annum Medical, Flights||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
How would you like to be a Contracts Administrator on an infrastructure project for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar?|
Job title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: 25-30000 QAR + package
Job type: Contracts Administration
Our client, who is one of the leading European Contracts in the Middle East, are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join them on a permanent basis on a large scale infrastructure project.
A successful candidate will be open to travelling across the region due to the scale of the current workload and the planned expansion.
* Managing and coordinating the administrative and fiscal aspects of the project
* Preparation of bill of quantities, estimates and progress reports
* Preparation of the cost analysis, planning, controlling and value engineering
* Recommend procurement methods
* Negotiate with subcontractors to obtain the most competitive price, duration & payment terms
* Degree qualified
* MRICS/MCIArb preferred
* 7 years' minimum experience
* Candidates in Qatar with NOC preferred
* Rail or Metro experience also preferred if not large infrastructure is 100% necessary
The position comes with an extremely competitive package.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv or call +(Apply online only)