|Job Ref:||204638033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
Project Manager (Commercial Fit-Out Sub-Contractor) | £55,000 - £60,000 + package | Permanent | Central London|
A leading glazed partitioning contractor that specialise in the high end commercial fit out market have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, managing projects in London.
The company turnover circa £20m and provide a range of bespoke solutions up to £6m in value to a number of leading clients in the industry. They provide a range of glazed partitioning, aluminium extrusions, drywall and joinery doorset packages, automatic sliding glass door systems, glazed fire screens and doorsets, switchable glass, back painted glass and LED edge-lite glass.
With over £20m of contracts secured for the next year, they are extremely busy and as a result are looking to bring in a Project Manager. The Project Manager will be managing one major project or visiting 4 smaller projects at any given time. Experience working in the high end commercial fit-out market and a joinery or glazing background are essential in order to be considered for this role.
• Fully responsible for the running of the project on site
• Issue progress reports to the Main Contractor on a weekly basis
• Attend site progress meetings on site and at head office weekly
• Coordinate all deliveries of material and the daily workload of all fixers and labourers in accordance with the Main Contractors programme
• Coordinate all works with all other associated sub-contractors on site to ensure their products fit when they arrive
• Responsible for Health & Safety
• Ensure projects are completed on time, to budget and defects free
• Track record working for a reputable contractor
• Joinery or glazing background essential
• High end commercial fit-out background
• Experience in a Project Manager role managing projects up to £6m in value
• London based or able to commute to London on a daily basis
If you are a Project Manager and you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: (Apply online only)