|Job Ref:||204638012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum + Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:39|
In2 Resourcing are working exclusively with a successful and expanding operating division of a multi-million-pound turnover construction organisation who are seeking an experienced Project Surveyor to complement their senior management team. My clients are incredibly busy and they are winning some fantastic projects ranging from £5-40 million in size. Although they are a specialist interior fit-out contractor, many of their new projects are new build and refurbishment projects including a large retailers new London HQ, a refurbishment of offices in South West London into luxury apartments and a new build care home in Surrey. |
As a Senior Project Surveyor you will take responsibility for the management of all commercial aspects of any given project.
Key Responsibilities, Duties, Skills and Experience:
* Taking responsibility for the procurement of sub-contractors
* Taking responsibility as lead Project Surveyor on projects with a value of £10m+
* Proven experience of working as a Lead QS on major projects
* Solid educational background, ideally with a degree qualification
* Experience of working on a range of new build, Fit-out and refurbishment project
* A Quantity Surveying Degree is ideally required or where appropriate - extensive relevant industry experience.
* Minimum 10 years QS experience, preferably in a Main Contractor entity working on interior refurbishment, fit-out and new build projects.
* Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project / Powerproject etc.
* Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
* Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
* Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
Most projects are central London or within the M25 so candidates should be London or South East based and flexible to travel as and when required.
In2 Resourcing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity call Russell Brown on (Apply online only) or email
Skills: Project Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, London