|Job Ref:||204638918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£45000 - £46000/annum car allowance + bonus + pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
LED LIGHTING - PERMANENT PROJECT MANAGER/ OPERATIONS MANAGER, SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE |
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of high volume commercial & industrial contracts, for a number of blue chip clients & SMEs.
The candidate will be required to develop and manage a robust delivery team covering the UK
* Establish and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring all aspects of the work including internal and client requirements.
* Ensure that directly reporting staff are working together as a team to provide a quality service.
* Manage and control all commercial aspects of the work.
* Monitor measure and report on all aspects of work internal and client requirements within agreed formats and timescales.
* Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
* Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant information that may aid or improve the service delivery of the company.
* Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being carried out.
* Liaise with clients and attend all client meetings.
* Deal with customer complaints, and liaise with customer and clients to a successful conclusion.
* Dealing with contract compliance & variations.
* Liaise with all internal departments.
* Manage and develop directly reporting staff - (future expansion)
Qualifications or Training:
* Experience in running large volume projects.
* An extensive Knowledge of electrical lighting systems for all industry sectors [17th edition preferred] .
* Must have a thorough understanding of Health & Safety & Environment
* Hold a current ECS skills card
* ISOH/SMSTS preferred
* Candidates should also have first-hand experience of managing multi disciplined teams & promoting effective employee relations.
* Be able to survey large projects & deliver accurate information to the design/procurement team.
* IT literate, including experience of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Previous project management experience
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Have strong leadership skills
* Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
* Be motivated and results driven
* Be able to act quickly and decisively
* Have good IT skills
* Have excellent organisational skills
* Full driving licence essential.
If you have a steady work history and live within an hours commute from Maidstone please submit your details