|Job Ref:||204638562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Car/Car Allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
My client is a national charity, based in the South West. |
Due to an increased workload, they require a Property Surveyor to identify, co-ordinate and assist with the management of repair and maintenance works and minor capital projects
The ideal candidate will make regular inspection visits to properties to enable suitable programmes of work to be planned.
- Assist in the direction and co-ordination of all maintenance and repair works; including the preparation of cyclical maintenance schedules.
- Ensure good liaison and communication with the scheme managers.
- Gather evidence for the preparation of condition surveys of existing and proposed new properties as directed by the Asset Manager.
- Manage and supervise external contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules of work.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, legislative and health & safety requirements.
- Experience in managing planned and reactive maintenance works undertaken by a variety of sub-contractors.
- Knowledge and understanding of term contracts and management of minor refurbishment schemes