|Job Ref:||204644306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
RESEARCH & INSIGHT MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.|
The Research and Insight Manager for Consumer plays a key role in the Strategy and Insights Team. You will develop and communicate the insights that helps shape our brand, communications, and propositions strategy, over a 1 to 3 year horizon. Reporting to the Head of Research and Insight, you will be responsible for working closely with brand, comms, propositions, and channel-marketing teams to understand and support their business goals. This will include defining and managing ad-hoc primary research (qualitative and quantitative), applying Three`s segmentation, drawing on various syndicated market reports, and continuous panel and sales data.
The Research and Insight Manager will be responsible for managing a Research Executive, who will play a key role in day-to-day primary research management to deliver timely insight to support marketing initiatives from idea generation, concept development, communication, and launch planning.
The Research and Insight Manager is a key player in a small and dynamic insights team, and as such, offers the immediate opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the marketing mix and work a wide range of stakeholders across marketing and sales. The successful candidate should have a highly proactive, flexible approach to stakeholder management, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be keen to use fresh approaches to get better results in a fast-paced and challenging environment. In return, you can expect to be rewarded by a wide range of business challenges and see the direct impact of your work on our business performance.
Other responsibilities of the Research & Insight Manager include:
Inform and help develop our consumer-marketing strategy and initiatives, by:
* Consolidating insight from multiple sources to drive actionable business recommendations
* Monitoring, and communicating implications for the business of high level consumer trends
* Briefing, commissioning, managing, and delivering insight from ad-hoc, strategic, consumer research
* Support and manage a research executive, to provide timely and appropriate research to support in-flight marketing initiatives, from concept development, through positioning, to post-implementation review.
* Manage external research agencies and providers, to maintain excellent quality of research and value for money against budget.
* Work closely with Customer Insights Manager to maintain and develop integrity of insight between non-customer and customer marketing strategies.
* Work closely with Market Intelligence Manager to ensure consumer insights are grounded in the context of relevant market intelligence.
To apply for the Research & Insight Manager please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy