|Job Ref:||204643149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lanarkshire||City:||Airdrie||Address:||Post Code:||ML6||Salary:||£100 - £300/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
Our ideal D-side Copper Jointer will have experience of the following:
• Experience of pulling in cables between PCPs and DSLAMs and terminating in line with BT copper tie process.
• E-side, D-side, PCP and DSLAM
• Experience of both underground and aerial copper networks
• Some form of training certificate in the above
• Experience in working on live networks, and planning outages.
• Experience in following design schematics and management direction.
• Knowledge of MDF jumpering
• Preferably BT accredited or BT experience
• Ability to work at heights and in various challenging field environments
• Ability to maintain and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings, and network design maps
• Ability to operate communications devices and company vehicles in accordance with client company policies
• Ability to adhere to strict Health & Safety Guidelines and procedures as set out by the client company
This is price work - chance to earn excellent salaries