|Job Ref:||204640815||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for several LTE Radio Planning and Optimisation Engineers to join their business in Germany.|
Position Title: LTE Radio Planning and Optimisation Engineers
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: October 2016
Location: NRW region, Germany
Contact: Nikolina Dobranic | +49 NA6
- Monitoring and analyzing radio network KPI.
- Network planning and optimizing with LTE technology.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction in terms of quality of the network, holding routine communication with customers, familiar with methods of network optimization services.
- Making plans to improve network coverage and quality.
- Conchecking and optimizing configuration parameters, neighbor, etc.
- Outputting optimization reports.
- 10+ years of international RF planning and optimization experience.
- At least 3+ to 4+ yrs in LTE planning or optimisation
- Huawei RNO experience is Plus.
- Very good analysis capability for DT data.
- Bachelor degree or above telecom major.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and subcontractors.
- Languages: fluent English (written and oral).
For more details contact : sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGND-7551
Or call Nikolina on: +49 NA6