|Job Ref:||204640085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
Radio Systems Project Manager (257jc) - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Excellent Tax Free Ex-Pat Package|
My client an International Engineering and Telecoms Company are now seeking a Radio Systems Project Manager for their operation in Saudi Arabia for a major secure nationwide Tetra system upgrade for the country.
You will be reporting to the Head of Operational Systems and your primary focus will be on the entire project lifecycle from concept development, selection, design, delivery and implementation through to the client acceptance for the Tetra radio systems project.
You will also have the following additional responsibilities within this project:
• Project capture and definition of all new business opportunities in order to achieve further growth for the company.
• Development, management and coordination of suppliers to deliver best quality and value for the client's needs.
• Responsible for the development, management, coordination and delivery of deployable systems projects making sure that all the projects are delivered on time, budget and to client's specifications.
• Liaising with all parties to make sure effective management systems are fully complied with.
• Managing client expectations with regular reporting and dealing with any changes to the project.
Therefor your duties and responsibilities will consist of the following:
• Work with the client to gain complete understand of the project in order to deliver it on time etc.
• Provide regular weekly project reports for the senior team.
• Manage project resources to ensure all project documentation is produced in accordance to client requirements.
• Support the Programme Manager in the production of customer reports
• Ensure risks are defined, maintained, reported and mitigation plans are in place to reduce risk to the company and potentially exploit further opportunities.
• Ensure all projects are followed thorough to completion and ensure that they meet the client's exacting requirements.
• Coordinate within the company to confirm that resources are in place to meet project targets and needs.
• Coordinate with other departments, i.e. finance, commercial, training, etc. to make sure that their departments at the same stage as the key project in their aspects of the contract.
• Act as main point of contact for all stakeholders within the project.
• Update project databases, risk registers and documentation as required for the projects assigned.
To be eligible for this role you will the following qualifications, knowledge and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years relevant senior or large scale project management experience.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
• Detailed technical understanding and experience of TETRA or GSM/LTE technologies and project implementation.
• Proven track record of delivering successful radio network projects.
• Must hold a recognised Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, APMP).
• Excellent communication, English Language and IT skills
• Full driving license.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Solid understanding and experience in the other communications systems, i.e. microwave, satellite, etc.
• Good experience of managing budgets and resources.
• Sound understanding of project management and commercial practices.
• Experience of working in the Middle East would also be very useful.
Therefore my client is seeking an individual who has significant delivery experience in large-scale, National mobile radio projects (such as TETRA, Airwave, GSM/LTE). As they are upgrading a primary (and therefore mission critical) radio system.
They are looking for someone with technical, as well as project management skills and would probably be someone from an ex-comms background (such as RSIGNALS SNCO or WO YofS/FofS specialist or Tfc / TOT Officer or Royal Navy or RAF equivalent).
Individuals who have similar experience of a project implementation of the Tetra Blue Light or the new Emergency Services Mobile Communications Programme would be of significant interest.
As this role is based in Saudi Arabia, candidates must meet all of the minimum qualifications as they are not bound by UK or EU Laws, also only individuals up to the age of 55 will be considered for any of these roles.
In return they are offering an excellent salary and outstanding UK tax free benefits package which includes free flights back to the UK, Secure Accommodation, all local utilities paid for, Car and fuel, 30 days leave per year + Saudi Bank Holidays, as well as other benefits.
Please note that due to the nature of this role, it is only open to UK Nationals only.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (Apply online only) Ext 1.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY