|Job Ref:||204639011||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
£30k - £32k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Dialler Manager to join our Customer Management team in Sheffield, S10. Reporting into the Head of Dialler Management, the main focus of the role will be to deliver all outbound campaign connect rate targets across each outbound client through management & coaching of the dialler analyst team.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
* Manage, coach & develop team of Outbound Dialler Analysts
* Liaise with Operations on outbound service delivery issues, taking corrective action to meet service level goals or to increase productivity
* Chair meetings with Operations Managers and the (prospective) clients to understand their outbound objectives and targets
* Advise Operations Managers and clients on the effective strategies, including potential alternatives, to maximise the performance of outbound campaigns.
* Agree a weekly campaign schedule with IT, MI and Operations, prioritising activities to ensure all campaigns are run effectively.
* Build, monitor and maintain all outbound strategies to meet the needs of each business unit.
* Chair daily meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy, sickness levels and outbound performance to devise an action plan as necessary for the current day/week
* Calculate and manage daily outbound service delivery targets in order to attain weekly and/or monthly targets
* Liaise with the client with regards to issues with performance, adherence and productivity as necessary
* Provide consultancy to both Operations and the Client on ways to route calls more efficiently & improve outbound campaign performance given contractual constraints
* Oversee and review the production of Outbound campaign performance reporting, Adherence & productivity reporting before submission and provide relevant commentary
* Attend meetings with Forecasting & Planning Manager to understand all up and coming outbound campaigns taking responsibility for the performance of up to 4 clients
* Attend Client meetings, FTE and Delivery Commitments meetings in the absence of the Forecasting & Planning Manager to ensure representation of dialler expertise
* Produce FTE requirements and capacity plans for outbound campaigns
* Produce outbound bill models
* Assess performance of outbound campaigns, working with MI team to produce client specific MI
* Ensure that all dialler activity and strategies are compliant with Ofcom regulations.
Your experience will include:
* Previous Dialler Campaign Management experience essential
* Knowledge and application of Dialler specific software
* Excellent Excel knowledge
* Experience of Team Management
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong client management
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us