|Job Ref:||204638555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£19000 - £23000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
£19k - £23k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Dialler Analyst to join our Customer Management team in Sheffield, S10. Reporting into the Dialler Managers, the main focus of the role is to manage all daily outbound dialler activity & inbound service levels across all multi-functional areas. Analyse real time contact centre statistics in order to facilitate actions to meet inbound & outbound service level targets.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Google, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill amongst others.
What you will do:
* Run all outbound campaigns to schedule & ensure Ofcom compliance
* Monitor outbound campaigns on dialler in real time to ensure all are run to schedule, Ofcom regulations are complied to and performance optimised
* Monitor agent activity & adherence across both inbound & outbound call traffic to facilitate productivity improvements and service level attainment, through liaison and escalation to Team Leaders & Floor Managers
* Monitor idle times on all campaigns, feeding back to Operational Management so campaigns remain as productive as possible
* Manage off phone activity of agents to perform admin tasks at the most appropriate time so as not to impact telephone service levels & outbound performance
* Set up and maintain agent's dialler access codes & lucent codes
* Report to Team Managers and Team Leaders on agent activity in real time, highlighting excessive unproductive time or non-compliant behaviour to facilitate the effective management of agents
* Liaise with Senior Dialler Analysts & Operations Managers to decide on correct actions to achieve SLA's
* Review requirements for overtime based on intraday reforecasts and real time performance in order to meet SLA's, Outbound targets and/or control overtime costs
* Produce ad-hoc data extracts from the dialler on request for the Senior Analysts and MI Teams to allow detailed non- standard analysis to be produced
* Report to BSD on any errors that occur to the dialler, tele-com line failure, dialler application failure in real time to reduce dialler downtime to a minimum
* Maintain service level log/Incident reports to enable understanding of SLA failure & volume or AHT variances
* Maintain dialler incident log for Senior Dialler Analyst so down time can be quantified and issues can be escalated
* Produce non-standard MI reports on an ad-hoc basis to aid operations to resolve specific issues or achieve targets
* Report to Senior Dialler Analyst on campaign activity, to allow Senior Analysts to provide detailed feedback to clients and senior operational management
* Ensure VDN's contained within Aspect are updated to ensure correct data is being read into Aspect from the switch
* On a real time basis, review agents' meetings & 1-1's and move accordingly to achieve the best possible service level
Your experience will include:
* 2 years outbound call centre experience essential
* CMS & Avaya PDS knowledge preferable
* Excellent Excel knowledge
* Ability to communicate
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Attention to detail
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us