|Job Ref:||204644394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Morden||Address:||Post Code:||SM4||Salary:||£157/week||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Senior IT Engineer contract opportunity has just become for a local authority in South London|
Provide technical expertise to install, configure, upgrade, administer, monitoring and maintain corporate desk top, server infrastructure, networks and voice operational systems and services within the Council.
Work on a number of different large and diverse projects and incidents at the same time and work in a position of constant change and manage conflicting priorities and moving deadlines.
To support by assisting with the monitoring, maintenance and installation of systems to agreed standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
Ensures all incidents are responded to and resolved within the agreed service levels.
• Good knowledge of all aspects of PABX, VOIP, Window (MCP) and Unix Servers and desktop devices including Citrix
• Extensive knowledge on administering core system such as
• Windows Active Directory
o Network Switches
• Experience of providing training, advice and guidance to less experienced staff
• Managing small to medium sized complex and diverse technical projects and assignments
• Experience of leading problem groups and ensuring the issue is resolved.
• ILIT, MCP or CCNA certifications are highly desirable
If the role description is matching your skills and experience then apply now for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applicants responding successful candidates will be contacted in due course. Should you not be selected on this occasion your details will be kept on file for any future vacancies