|Job Ref:||204644390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
My client is currently looking for a Peoplesoft Systems Analyst with a passion for technology that would be keen to join one of the most progressive, technology driven companies in their industry|
They are looking for a dynamic, proactive individual with exceptional Peoplesoft skills to join their team and are prepared to offer a highly attractive package working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry within their state of the art offices in central London
You will be providing PeopleSoft operational, functional and user support in a rapidly growing global company. Based in the UK Finance department, this role requires frequent interaction with departmental end users, consultants, third-party application vendors, in order to ensure that we deliver a quality finance/corporate systems application to our users.
This is an exciting opportunity in a role with high visibility and potential to make a significant impact and be truly recognized and appreciated for the value you add. You will be surrounded by smart, motivated individuals that will inspire you to always be your best.
To provide operational support to the Global Finance team in its use of PeopleSoft 9.1 - The client is looking for
Support migration of development projects including the design, build and local user testing of new or amend configuration or customizations in coordination with the Global US based team.
Cross training to other systems will be provided for the candidate as and when required. Other systems used Oracle Revenue Management and Billing, Hyperion, and BlackLine.
Significant hands on operational experience with PeopleSoft, as an administrator/functional support/implementation in all AP, AM, GL, CM, PO modules with at least 4 years' experience;
* Experience using People Tools is a plus;
* nVision reporting;
* Proven track record of successful system troubleshooting and assisting end users/customers in a timely manner;
* Motivation to rise to the challenge and help the global finance team during peak times of the month close process;
* Must have initiative and desire to help the global finance team add value through automating processes and better reporting;
* Understanding of SOX requirements and appropriate audit trail a must;
* Diligence needs to be exercised with monitoring and clearing the financial service tickets as new requests come in;
* Must possess the drive and ability to assist in the ongoing development of the PeopleSoft application and processes, be able to work as a team player and thrive in a high profile environment;
* Experience interacting with multiple stakeholders, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and facilitating project scope definition;
* Ability to contend effectively with ambiguity and varying levels of detail;
* Communication and negotiation skills that are highly developed and commensurate with management of high profile projects;
Liaise with and build an effective relationship both with the UK team and with the global team based in the US;
* Ability to add value to an organization through creativity, initiative and personal drive;
* Finance and/or accounting knowledge is beneficial;
Experience of working in a multi-currency, global organisation;
* SQL skills beneficial;
Our clients pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £45 - 65 K (Dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation