|Job Ref:||204644352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
A global organisation specialising in IT security are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join their growing team on a Permanent basis. Reporting to R&D Team Lead, your responsibilities will include:
* Design, Code, Implement new functionalities, enhancing new and existing platform code base.
* Liaise with Product Owners to specify and plan exact requirements for new features
* Mentor less experienced Developers
* Actively contribute to the technical direction of the product/company.
Your required experience includes:
* Leadership (nice to have)
This is an urgent requirement for my client who are able to interview from 19th September.
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Interview Process: 1. Telephone; 2. Face-to-face (including technical test)
If this position is of interest, please apply online now with your latest CV for immediate consideration