|Job Ref:||204644248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Due to business growth this is a great opportunity for an IT Security Consultant to have full autonomy in their role. You will be covering all risks and continually thinking outside the box of how to best improve the security, helping them to be one of the leading organisations. |
ROLE: IT Security Consultant - Contract
SALARY: £350pd - £400pd
LOCATION: Leicestershire easily commutable from Great Bowden, Dunton Bassett, Rugby, Kettering, Northampton, Leicester, Nuneaton
As the IT Security Consultant you will be liaising directly with 3rd party suppliers and bridging the gap for the business by auditing their projects. You will also have to opportunity to present your ideas on better processes and new technologies to the executive board with complete confidence, while educating and increasing the awareness of IT security.
The Security Consultant will:
- Look into the technical systems and ensure they are compliant through the configuration stage
- Add to existing security policies and develop solutions
- Improve backups
- Develop an information security incident management process
- Complete a Cyber security threat assessment and Vulnerability assessments
- Create network and system diagrams and workflows
- Have proven experience of acting as a Lead or Project Manager on Cyber security projects
- Have experience working with Perimeter Defences, Network Access controls, Encryption technologies and information security controls
- Have Knowledge of Active Directory, Checkpoint firewalls and Sophos Antivirus
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in Remote Access environments.
- Have knowledge of monitoring tools, Alerting, Websense DSS DLP email filtering, IDS and TLS.
- Come from an ITIL, Banking or Insurance background
The team work closely together and often will inter change responsibilities when needs must, while striving to act in line with their core values of being honest, straight forward, and friendly.
Big Red Recruitment are recruiting for this role exclusively, with interview dates booked for February. To be considered for this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today, or alternatively please call the office for an informal conversation