|Job Ref:||204644247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£24000 - £280000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Graduate Information Systems Support Engineer |
Job Location: Oxfordshire (Commutable from Reading, Newbury, Abingdon, Swindon, Oxford and High Wycombe)
Job Salary: £24-£28k Dependent on Experience
Job Sectors: Technology / Computer Science / Graduate / Systems Engineering
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Computer Science related graduate to join our client in Oxfordshire in an entry-level Information Systems Support Engineer job capacity.
The job presents the chance to join an expanding company with specialist expertise in software systems developed for use within the education sector. Our client offers a great Graduate Scheme, with excellent career potential and plenty of training and mentoring is provided.
Job duties will include providing support to many customers across the UK for a range of products, working with the development team to support new products and services, as well as delivering projects and working with colleagues to improve already active systems.
* A 2:1 or above in a Computer Science, Physics or Maths related subject
* Must have a passion for technology and learning about new products and technical skills
* Excellent problem solving and team work skills
* Customer service skills are a must!
* Experience with any of the following would be beneficial: MS Azure, Cisco, VMWare and Avaya VoIP