|Job Ref:||204644182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
FILTER QUESTIONS |
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel, confident using Vlookup and Pivot tables?
- Minimum of 12 months experience of conducting CRM Database Analysis?
- Experience of working on 'Salesforce`?
Sales Support Executive - CRM Database Analysis - 12 month contract
£20,000 - £22,000pa (DOE) + with fantastic career prospects and generous company benefits!
Join a World leading Media organisation in a brand new role within the team, where you can really make your mark! This team are now recruiting for a Sales Support Executive with experience in conducting CRM Database Analysis to join their team on a 12 month maternity contract.
Purpose of the role
The Sales Support Executive will be joining a vibrant events sales department, supporting with sales administration, management of the Salesforce CRM system and data analysis. This is an exciting and varied role where the ideal candidate will enjoy becoming the centre of excellence for sales systems and analytics.
The Sales Support Executive must have the following skills:-
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel (use of Vlookup and Pivot tables is highly advantageous)
- Experience of conducting data analysis and data manipulation
- A minimum of 12 months administration support experience gained within a B2B office environment
- Ability to deal effectively with customers
- Highly organised and can manage own time
- Looking for a career in events - either sales, marketing, brand etc.
Principal duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between sales teams and the regional CRM team
- Support the Sales teams to administer and service in house customer support issues for sales staff
- Support reporting on sales performance
- Actively looking at Salesforce to observe usage, movement of Sales opportunities and keeping Sales leadership informed
- Manage and update Salesforce (CRM) and associated Sales order processing tools with sales contracts and products information through sales process
- Support the Head of Business Development to maintain a hot list of leads; actively track competitive shows and/or publications to seek out new leads
- Works with the regional CRM team to communicate enhancements in Salesforce to the Sales teams
- Provide and track Salesforce training for on boarding new hires and continuing user education
- Provides feedback to the CRM team, on business adoption and issues to continually improve the Salesforce platform
- Support the adoption of Salesforce CRM system and Sales Excellence pipeline process
- Supports the setup and management of regional Sales events
- Key liaison point with Customer Service and Event Operations team for customer data and event floor plan queries
- Key liaison point with Customer Service Team to handover contracted customers for post-sale customer process to commence
- Provides customer support, researching and responding to customer questions, concerns and requests for information in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the entry of contract details onto the CRM database
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity call Emily at MaiDay Recruitment Services on (Apply online only) or Email your CV today