|Job Ref:||204644173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
CONTRACT / CONTRACT DEVELOPER IN TEST / DEVELOPMENT / TESTING / STAFFORDSHIRE / STAFFORD / STOKE / STOKE ON TRENT / CREWE / NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME / KEELE / BURTON|
Currently seeking an experienced Developer in Test to join a leading online gaming company based in Staffordshire, offering a 3-6 month contract and competitive day rate.
As a contract Developer in Test, you will be part of a team following Agile practices with responsibility for the testing and maintenance of all aspects of the business web sites.
* Creating, maintaining and enhancing the test automation frameworks written in Java/Ruby
* Identifying what to automate and how to provide suitable business value.
* Consistently improving quality through automated functional testing
* Designing, writing and reviewing tests alongside QA's.
* Ensuring the team delivers functionality that is fit for purpose by reporting test automation metrics
* Experienced in building or maintaining testing frameworks for both multi-device and desktop browsers.
* Excellent knowledge of Java/Selenium, OOP, BDD and Cucumber.
* ISEB/ISTQB Certification or a problem solving approach to the testing process.
* Knowledge and understanding of SQL and GIT.
* Experience of working in an Agile environment.
* An understanding of Appium would be beneficial.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to actively collaborate with technical and non-technical people - they're a sociable bunch