|Job Ref:||204644151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Amazing Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
Apple Mac/Windows PC Systems Administrator and IT Support - Majority Mac OSX Creative Media Agency|
- Mac OSX, Windows PC, Active Directory environment, Casper Suite, VMware vSphere and vCenter, Windows 2008 R2 Servers, Windows 2012 R2 Servers, DNS, DHCP, HP Procurve switches, WAN, Juniper switches, Command line, Veritas Backup Exec, Enterprise Anti-Virus
Would you like to join our Mac OSX/Windows PC IT support team working for a rapidly growing award winning international media agency?
What will make you stand out?
* Experienced in supporting Mac OSX and Windows PC with some Windows and VMware System Administration experience - looking to move in to 3rd line Systems Administration position whilst still providing some Mac/PC IT support.
* You will be joining a friendly team supporting IT in the London office - circa 200 users.
* You should be a strong problem solver with a positive 'Can Do' attitude. Good at multitasking, working under pressure - diligent, methodical and organised.
* You should have excellent people skills and must be comfortable supporting a range of creative users.
* You should have some 3rd line networking and system administration experience within a previous role. You should know DNS, DHCP, VMware, Windows Servers, HP Procurve switches, Mac OSX IT Support, Active Directory, Veritas Backup Exec, Enterprise Anti-Virus and be willing to learn Juniper too.
* You will be given time and training to develop your knowledge and skills but you should be a highly motivated fast learner.
The more exposure you've had to the following the better...
* Windows Server 2008 R2
* Windows Server 2012 R2
* Mac OSX IT Support
* AV Support
* Enterprise Internet and Email technologies
* Active Directory
* Good understanding of networking
* DNS and DHCP
* HP procurve switches
* Veritas Backup Exec
* Enterprise Anti-Virus
* WAN technologies and theory
What will you be doing?
* Providing 3rd line Mac/PC desktop, networking and server support to all staff members
* Systems administration - maintaining servers and services
* Daily back-ups
* Works with the team to implement, and maintain all back office systems including Windows Servers, Active Directory, Enterprise Anti-Virus, and other technology services.
* Assist with the management and ongoing maintenance of the London corporate wireless network.
* Backs up all critical and non-critical data daily, based on cloud services and onsite local servers.
* Monitors, maintains, and coordinates provisioning of telephone services.
* Monitors, maintains, and coordinates the provision of network routers, and primary essential hardware in all server rooms.
* Setup new accounts for Active Directory and Gmail, while adding proper groups to the account.
* Manage, delete, and archive Active Directory and Gmail accounts.
* Managing and supporting Xinet server (DAM) alongside a support company, who are on hand to provide additional technical support if required.
Day-to-day desktop-type support:
* Provides support for Mac/PC software and hardware computers within the agency.
* Maintains a current and running hardware inventory of all equipment with asset tags assigned to employees, freelancers, temps, and interns.
* Responsible for upgrading hardware equipment that is considered end of life.
* Creates and maintains relationships with PC related vendors
* Plans and implements software upgrades and OS releases within the agency after testing internally.
* Supports, calibrates, and maintains colour-printing resources within the agency.
* Coordinates requested training on PC related products for all employees.
* Manages, maintains, distributes, and testing of all PC imaging based items for the all PC equipment.
* Responsible for PC/Mac computer and phone setup for internal moves.
* Submit PC / Server cost forecasts to IT Manager for inclusion in annual IT Budget.
* Syncs /supports current mail accounts for mobile devices and tablets.
* Provides backup Mac Support Tech and AV Support Tech when needed.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruiter - Specialist Mac Recruitment