|Job Ref:||204644135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Bonus, Discounts, Pension and Holi||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
Support Developer (Operations Team)|
Permanent (£30,000 - £40,000 + bonus, pension, holidays and discounts)
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading brand who are looking for someone to join their Operations team. The DevOps team are responsible for maintaining and improving the infrastructure estate to meet continuously changing business needs, they also manage the development, UAT and production environments.
You will be responsible for enhancing the performance and reliability of existing applications, databases, systems and servers.
* Building, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server Databases (2008 upwards).
* SQL Server Integration Servers (2008 upwards).
* T-SQL query tuning
* Windows Server Operating Systems
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment (not essential but beneficial)
* Exposure to C# or PowerShell (not essential but beneficial)
If you're looking for a new challenge and fit the above criteria, then get in touch for some further information!
Elliott Pointon / / (Apply online only)
Development / developing / applications / infrastructure / c# / (url removed) / coding / debug / code / PowerShell / automation / support / developer / sql / server / integration / azure / ibm / t-sql / degree / design