|Job Ref:||204644028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
PEGlobal are looking for an IT/Support Analyst for our multinational medical devices client based in the West Yorkshire area. |
The successful candidate will have a proven in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, versions 20007 - 2016 and an excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office 2010 - 2016/365. Windows 7+ technical support skills are preferred. Ability to build and maintain relationships with business users and IT Infrastructure teams and provide information, support and guidance about the project at a personal level and in group settings. An understanding of project management methodologies is an advantage.
Main Responsibilities of the role
• Execute project processes
• Resolves business and technical problems to deliver to time, spend and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
• Communicates project evolution and involves the various stakeholders
• Explains to business project requirements from a functional standpoint
• Provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
• Generates 'how to' migration documentation
• Updates project information site providing information to end users.
• Reports on progress of workstream
• Executes project data collection
• Executes data analysis to enable project sprints.
• Supports business users and responds to requests
• Manages team mailbox
MS Office 2010 - 2016, MS Sharepoint Server, MS Access