|Job Ref:||204643949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£28000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
3rd Line Engineer|
Polkadotfrog are currently looking for a support technician for a growing company based in Huntingdon. My Client provides business to business services to a range of clients throughout Cambridgeshire and are looking to add an escalation engineer to their team to deal with 3nd line escalations and project work
This role will involve some visits to client sites providing 3rd line support and project work including installations, system overhauls and cloud migrations. You will provide 3rd line support for the helpdesk dealing with escalations for other members of the support team. This would be an ideal role for a strong 2nd to 3rd line support person looking for the next step in their career or equally someone who has been working as a 3rd line technician looking for a new challenge.
This role will involve local travel to sites therefore a driving license is essential.
• Experience providing 3rd line support (preferably helpdesk and onsite)
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Stack
• Experience supporting Microsoft Server 2008 - 2013
• Experience Supporting Exchange (Apply online only)
• Experience supporting Networks including VM ware OR HyperV experience
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Experience managing projects
• Office 365