|Job Ref:||204643911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum Company pension and bonus scheme Healthcare package Life Assurance Policy Employee Assistance programme & exclusive online employee benefits.
Hours: 40 hours: Monday to Friday hours between 8:00am - 6:00pm
Natures Way Foods (NWF) is a leading manufacturer of fresh convenient food. We supply prepared salads, prepared fruit, coleslaw and potato salad, dressed salads, and fresh food to go products to some of the UK's largest supermarket and foodservice companies. Based in scenic West Sussex on the South coast, we have grown rapidly since our establishment in 1994. Operating from four sites, with our fifth on the way, we are now one of the area's largest employers with over 1,100 full-time staff members.
At NWF we all share a determination to grow our business and a have real passion for what we do. We are now recruiting for an Applications Analyst to join our experienced and highly skilled IT department.
The primary purpose is to provide 2nd and 3rd line support to the in-house bespoke solutions and the applications used with in the business and where required, enhance and develop the existing applications. In addition, manage incidents passed through from 1st line Service Desk, conducting through problem resolution and implementing service requests. Working on multiple tasks and supporting projects within a fast-paced environment proactively solving and prioritising problems as and when they arise.
* Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership - resolving, progressing and managing all incidents to a satisfactory conclusion; within SLA
* Developing, where agreed and feasible, customisation's to NWF's applications and Intranet sites
* Working with the Applications Team in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team
* Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
* Carry out proactive and reactive based maintenance as directed by the Applications Manager to satisfy business requirements
* Documentation of key business applications
* To manage and complete a schedule of updates on all applications
* Manage and complete a schedule of system administration tasks on all applications, database systems and hardware
* To manage and complete a schedule of technical testing on all supported hardware such that additional technical modules such as the disaster recovery environment can be regularly tested
* Supporting and troubleshooting key business reports and management information.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
* MS Windows OS platform (7/10)
* MS SQL Server 2012 R2 onwards
* MS Windows Server 2012 onwards
* T-SQL knowledge
* Window Server 2008 Active Directory onwards
Experience in the technologies below desirable:
* ITIL V3
* MS SharePoint - Administration
* .Net (C#), MS Visual Studio, (url removed)
* ERP - ideally MS AX Dynamics 2012 onwards
* Demonstrable experience of supporting IT Applications - ideally within the manufacturing/retail vertical. Hands on experience with technical troubleshooting.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is a strong team player, with excellent communication skills and a thirst for expanding their knowledge