|Job Ref:||204643868||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£19000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an IT Database Support / Trainer for their client based in London|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
The role of IT Database Support / Trainer you will be responsible to provide training, support, development and maintenance on Core business applications and to be the first point of contact for Application issues for the IT helpdesk.
* Deliver training to end users on core business applications
* Produce training materials and user guides as required
* Error fixing and call logging with end users
* Assist the IT team with wider duties as required
* Excellent communications skills orally and in writing
* MUST have a high level of IT skills including Microsoft Office.
* Relevant IT qualifications would be an advantage
* Excellent analytical skills, diagnostic and problem solving skills
* Experience of designing and/or delivering training would be highly advantageous
* Ideally previous experience within an IT department in a corporate/office environment
This is a full time permanent position, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £19,000 - £23,000 DOE. You will be based in London, close to Bank Station but must be willing to travel when required to other branches throughout the UK.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Danielle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design