|Job Ref:||204643343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
We require an experienced programmer with significant experience of technical systems architecture to work within a dedicated software development team, reporting to the System Architect & the Head of Development & Design, providing first-class tax reporting solutions to leading financial institutions.|
* Principal allocated areas of responsibility will be the design of calculator functionality, service bus (+hub), regression tools, system object model interface & a planned upgrade of our reporting services.
* Design of services, components, frameworks, workflows & models & integrate of internal designs & external product into a cohesive package, including creation of architectural & application prototypes.
* Provide design leadership/advice/coding guidance to team members & undertake code peer reviews.
* Unit testing for developments & other agreed ongoing system, integration & quality assurance testing.
* Business analysis, including production of, or contribution to, Business Requirements Documents & Functional Specifications, for specified projects.
* Direct/indirect client/3rd party contact required to allow the fulfilment of other stated responsibilities.
* Work with test team to produce test cases & investigate/resolve issues found testing.
* Help to define the future architecture of the system.
* Log, investigate & resolve queries and errors reported by our customers.
* A minimum of 2 years proven practical experience working with large designs essential.
* A minimum of 1 year proven practical experience working as a software architect preferred.
* Proven practical knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) topology essential, with similar additional experience in designing enterprise applications preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of design patterns & Unified Modelling Language (UML) preferred.
* Advanced IT knowledge in areas of application development, standards applications, documentation, security & hardware essential, with experience in TDD & code refactoring additionally preferred.
* Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems & to communicate design rationale & build consensus towards refinement/implementation essential. Applicant must be organized, have an eye for detail, & be able to put ideas into tangible form under pressure/working to short timelines.
* A thorough practical working knowledge of C#, XNL, .NET, SQL Server, T-SQL, XLST, SVN, WCF & (url removed), & a minimum of 2 years relevant proven practical application for each of these is essential.
* Experience working in, or with, financial institutions will be highly desirable.
* The ability to produce clear, detailed yet concise documentation is essential.
Any experience with the following will also be advantageous:
* Crystal Reports
* Microsoft Reporting Services