|Job Ref:||204643277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
Up to £25,000
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a Front-End Designer for a market leading business based in Doncaster.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Front-End Designer will be;
* Make Front-End improvements and develop new user-facing features across multiple website/platforms.
* Work closely with customers to fully understand their needs to ensure the websites are fit for purpose/maximising sales opportunities.
* Optimise website for maximum speed, scalability and conversion.
* Creation of banners, animations and infographic content to brand sidelines
* Assist in the development of creative assets for both internal and client customer facing systems including involvement in customer journeys, wireframes, usability, look and feel.
* Work with marketing team to deliver initiatives involving design/development
The Essential skills the Front-End Designer must have are;
* Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite software for example indesign, photoshop, illustrator, flash, fireworks, Dreamweaver, quark, acrobat ETC.
* Experience of working with CMS systems.
* Experience of designing for digital, email, mobile, social media and on the page assets.
* Displays a passion for emerging web technologies and digital design trends.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age