|Job Ref:||204643268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum + Bonus, Car, Holidays, Pension and||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
HRIS System Analyst (SAP - SuccessFactors)|
Permanent (£45,000 - £60,000 + car allowance, bonus, pension, holidays and healthcare)
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading organisation based in Slough who are looking to move their global HR service delivery to the next level. As a result of this we are looking for someone to be responsible for the planning and delivery or HRIS projects from inception through to delivery, including the global rollout of SAP SuccessFactors.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience (analysis, design, development, support) of the HR system (SuccessFactors).
* Previous experience of data migration, reporting and ETL processes.
* Solid understanding of the full SDLC process, providing guidance on functional and technical decision.
* Knowledge of ad-hoc reporting and managing system enhancements.
* Excellent stakeholder management and third party supplier skills.
If you tick all of the above requirements, then get in touch for a further discussion to avoid missing out on a fantastic career opportunity!
Elliott Pointon / / (Apply online only)