|Job Ref:||204643080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£600 - £700/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:34|
Principle Technical Delivery Manager - up to £700/ day - 12 month contract - Warrington*|
Security Clearance: Must already hold BPSS + DS clearance or be willing to undergo.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our key clients in Warrington who are looking for a Principle Technical Delivery Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end delivery of technology services for large scale, complex projects/programmes, across several lines of business.
* Leading a specific strand of the programme - either a technology platform, or a migration wave
* Production of project management material including plans, RAIDs for their strand
* Liaison with relevant suppliers and ensuring delivery to contracted milestones
* Stakeholder engagement
* Execution of the migration in line with the plan
* The Technical Delivery Principal is responsible for the end to end delivery of technology services for large scale, complex projects/programmes, across several lines of business.
* They will manage the technical capability and expertise across a number of teams to design, develop, build and test secure technology solutions for the current and the future
* They will deliver services to a range of stakeholders and customers leveraging the required support and assistance of various internal and external suppliers.
* They will make use of their considerable technical knowledge and experience to determine appropriate methodology and use of cloud based technologies, deploying innovative agile techniques to reduce the overall project technical risk and deliver to within cost, time, scope and quality
Essential skills and experience:
* Be a recognised expert in the field of Technology Delivery Management being able to give specialist advice to others.
* Have a proven track record of successfully leading large/complex teams delivering technology services via appropriate project management methodologies utilising the best of Waterfall and Agile.
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills across a wide range of stakeholders
* Significant experience of working closely with a Business Product Owner to define the technology roadmap for any given service and experience of working with business users to ensure that technology products and services are created with user needs at the forefront of all development activity.
* Demonstrable experience of procurement, commercial management and supplier management in large scale organisation
* Qualification in Project Management (APM or similar) or equivalent experience