|Job Ref:||204643038||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Ringwood||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Sharepoint Administrator - Ringwood - £DOE|
The workshop are pleased to be working with a growing IT company based in Ringwood. They are currently looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join their team.
The responsibilities include the following;
• Support SharePoint on premise and Online Office 365
•Configuring SharePoint services and settings
• Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
• Administration and maintenance of sites
• Creating and testing InfoPath forms
The ideal candidate
• Excellent knowledge in creating Workflows and SharePoint designer
• Ability to customise sites with SharePoint Templates and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS, J-Query and Java Script.
• Experience with SharePoint Administration and supporting queries on user experience and content management
• Experience with SharePoint configuration (e,g site/list/library/permissions) at all levels of SharePoint object Model.
• Knowledge of Poweshell would be an advantage
Salary - DOE
Location - Ringwood
Hours - Monday - Friday Full time