|Job Ref:||204642860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
I have a fantastic graduate opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join a talented and friendly team developing consumer products within the Internet of Things space. |
My client is a global engineering organisation who can offer excellent career development opportunities.
You will be working closely with the software team to provide effective software testing service using Agile techniques.
The role will encompass:
- working with the software team to identify and implement innovative ways to test software quality
- implementing and improving build automation
- investigating and developing new test tools and procedures
- testing embedded software, mobile applications, web based micro sites and the complete system
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company at the forefront of development of smart, connected IoT products.
We are looking for an engaged, passionate Software Engineer with a strong interest in technology and test automation.
You must be able to demonstrate
- methodical and organised approach to work
-some experience with scripting languages, i.e Python
- some experience with automating test
If you enjoy software development, electronics, web services and investigating and researching new technologies, this will be a great role for you.
If you would like to apply for this Graduate Software Test Engineer role, please send your CV to Kasia Krotki at Proactive Technology.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy