|Job Ref:||204642749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Developer needed! Our client, a growing technology company based in North Cambridge is looking for a Developer in Test that can join their team immediately for 3-4 months. Your role will be to come in and build automated test frameworks for their systems. This role offers a pro-rata salary of £28,000 - £32,000, depending on experience. The company culture is very sociable and the team works within an open plan office atmosphere that allows for sharing of ideas and strengthening relationships. |
As the Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise to the QA team, leveraging excellent hands-on technical skills as well as best practices on technical solution design, architecture and implementation.
- Developing programs, tools and automated test suites to validate integration, end to end, performance, scalability and reliability of the platform.
- Liaising with system, software and data architects to ensure test framework and solution designs are scalable, performant and easily adaptable for Continuous Integration.
- Working in partnership with the Scrum Master and QA Manager to ensure process is followed, reviewed and optimized to ensure maximum efficiency.
As the Developer, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the MS .Net development stack. In particular WCF, Web API, Web Services, .Net Databases (MSSQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience in developing test frameworks, test suites, harnesses, mocks and stubs for testing Web Services, Windows Services and Web APIs
- Experience in Functional (Front End and Back End), UI and End to End test automation
- Excellent understanding and experience in good architectural and solutions design
- Excellent understanding and experience in best practices for software development to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Experience using MVC
- Certification in MS .Net stack
- Performance and Load Testing experience
- Experience with SoapUI and Selenium
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you`re selected we`ll be in contact, and if not we`ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or 'like` us on Facebook to keep updated. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency