|Job Ref:||204642412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Oracle PL/SQL Developer - (Oracle Audit Vault) |
3-6 Month rolling
Negotiable per day (Neg)
Must hold a current Security Clearance - Government project SC Cleared
Client is looking for Oracle PL/SQL developer with Oracle Audit Vault on long term rolling contract.
Essential skills / Roles & responsibilities:
- Candidate Must be Security Cleared (Government SC Cleared).
- Commercial experience in developing/packaging/testing Audit Collection plug-ins specifically for Oracle 10g2.
- Strong knowledge of configuring/monitoring Oracle Audit Vault and consolidation of the database audit with the system and Network Audit.
- Oracle PL/SQL developer experience and working knowledge of Unix/Python/Perl scripts.
- Any experience of Oracle Database Administrator is preferred.
- 5-7 years plus Oracle PL/SQL development.
Please email your current CV through (Email Removed) for initial consideration stating your work availability and expected pay NA your experience matches the job requirements, you will receive a call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity with you in further detail, and who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We always endeavour to respond to every application. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your NA Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency