|Job Ref:||204642300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Midlothian||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£35000/annum up to £35K DOE with benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
They have a history that spans over a decade in which time they have realised real success with their headline product which is a virtual testing solution to a very practical, real world problem. It has been used by Blue-Chip companies the world over along with many other types of organisation. Headquartered in Edinburgh this is a great company to become an important part of and contribute to their continued success.
As an important part of their development team this role will involve keeping their flagship product up to date and will strike a balance between developing updates and innovating with new ideas. This will therefore allow the successful individual to learn the detail of the product while still being able to use their creative side.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of feature updates to the software suite.
• Prototyping new algorithms and evaluating new technologies as required.
• Investigating bug reports, implementing and testing all bug fixes and re-releasing the updated software for formal testing.
• Collaborating with peers and stakeholders in the full software development lifecycle.
• Participating with peers with a goal of continuous improvement.
• C++ experience. (2-5 Years)
• Degree Educated in development related degree beneficial.
• Graphical background - Gaming background etc is an advantage.
On offer for this position is a salary of up to £35K DOE with additional benefits