|Job Ref:||204642197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Bridgend||Address:||Post Code:||CF31||Salary:||£NEG See Job Spec||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Are you an experienced IT Manager? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity?|
We are the world's leading supplier of energy efficient, sustainable and innovative stone wool insulation solutions.
Join Group IT and you will be part of an international team with solid technical competencies and broad business acumen, working in an agile environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Level Manager within the UK Group IT Team. The Service Level Manager will support Group IT with the Service Level Management Process; along with managing vendors and contract negotiations.
Our Global IT function is currently looking for a Service Level Manager (including Vender Management) to join us and support Group IT with the Service Level Management Process; along with managing vendors and contract negotiations.
The role will be based from our offices in Bridgend, South Wales. The successful candidate will be expected to spend up to 15 days per year at various sites across the world.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Overall responsible for the Service Level Management Process in Group IT including process descriptions, guidelines, procedures and service descriptions
* Responsible for securing the process and alignment of the IT Service Level and Operational Level Agreements
* Responsible for the Service Catalogue and Service Portfolio Management Process supporting Service Owners with contract information
* Documenting and managing all contracts in one overall system
* Securing purchasing statistics for each service as well as overall statistics for purchasing activities in Group IT
* Responsible for managing and maintaining the purchasing pipeline
* Secure that purchasing activities are handed over to the service owner for negotiation
* Manage the process of renewal of contracts, notice of cancellation etc.
* Managing and hosting supplier meetings and follow up on vendors
* Provide information for Service Owners to be able to quality check contracts against received invoices
Service Level Manager | Manager | IT | IT Service | IT Management | IT Support
Additional Salary Information:
Pension, Healthcare and 30 days annual leave
* Degree level of education or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with Supplier Negotiations
* Great communication and presentation skills
* Passionate and entrepreneurial approach to work
* Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise accordingly
We are the world's leading supplier of innovative products and systems based on stone wool, improving the environment and the quality of life for millions of people.
We make and supply a full range of smart and sustainable insulation products for the construction industry, based on innovative stone wool technology. Our sister companies deliver specialist solutions for the horticultural, marine and offshore sectors.
It includes over 40 operating companies and employs over 9,300 building insulation experts. Our UK manufacturing plant near Bridgend in South Wales, employs around 350 people producing stone wool on our state of the art line and packaging facility. Together with customer support, sales and marketing teams based in Hammersmith and Dublin, we serve the whole of the UK and Ireland