|Job Ref:||204642143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£375/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Digital UX Designer - Public Sector|
A Digital UX Designer with Public Sector experience is required to work on a 6 month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Public Sector Client based in London
Overview of the UX Desginer contract role
* Work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design outstanding user focused services.
* Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset.
* Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products.
* Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent and excellent user experience.
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
Key skills required
* Public Sector experience
* Have experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and the ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
* Have proven experience in rapid, iterative low and high fidelity prototyping/ wire framing.
If you are a Public Sector IT Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Will Louzado on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)