|Job Ref:||204641972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
Junior PHP Developer - Hampshire - up to £25,000pa|
Our Client, based in Hampshire, is currently looking to recruit a Junior PHP Developer to join their team and work on existing and build new websites with front end and back end development.
You will be involved in project work with external Clients and will be liaising with internal and external Stakeholders so must have excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities for the Junior PHP Developer:
- Back end and front end development
- Building new websites from scratch
- Working on and enhancing existing websites
- Application development to sit on the websites in PHP
- Completing work on how the back end database integrates with the front end website
Key Skills & experience for the Junior PHP Developer:
- Must have experience of or exposure to; - - PHP / PHP frameworks
- - MySQL
- - HTML
- - CSS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a new opportunity to join an expanding organisation to work on various development projects using PHP. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only