|Job Ref:||204641691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
Are you an experienced Linux Systems Administrator/Engineer looking to make your next career move?|
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for administering large-scale systems and building out the infrastructure that serves the needs of the companies global developer community. You will be responsible for managing the extensive range of both in-house and third party tools and systems used by all developers on a global scale.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Strong understanding of the Linux OS and Linux systems administration.
* Competent scripting skills, either Python, Perl or Shell.
* Experience with web hosting technologies (Apache, Tomcat) and infrastructure technologies (SAN and VCS)
* Hands-on experience administering large-scale, high-availability systems and building the tools to manage them.
The ideal candidate will also have some/all of the following:
* Coding knowledge, Java/C/C++ etc.
* Understanding or experience with modern Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.).
* Experience working in the financial industry.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, along with a defined career path, and the opportunity to work within an environment where your contributions make real impact to the global business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age