|Job Ref:||204641686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
System Tester - Energy|
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 + Bonus
Contract: Full time, Permanent (37 hours Monday - Friday)
If you are a dedicated and experienced System Tester, looking to accelerate your career within a challenging but rewarding environment, please take a look at our offering.
Online Direct is the UK`s leading intermediary for B2B energy sales, and our staff and innovation have enabled us to successfully grow our business over the last 20 years. Business is booming and we are expanding at a rapid rate. Come and join us and help shape our business as we enter into this exciting phase.
- Focus on the development and growth of our bespoke system working as an intermediary between our internal and external customers, the Business Analysts and development team
- To translate requirements within functional/technical specs into test scripts
- Execute test scripts and gather test evidence
- Create and run regression test scripts
- Cross browser web testing over PC`s, mobiles and tablets
- Attend review meetings to identify potential issues early on in the development process
- Ability to extract the correct information to understand what the user needs and not what the user wants.
- Ideally 3+ year`s manual testing experience to include creating test cases and test scripts
- Robust and rigorous approach to testing, bordering on a fanatical eye for detail
- Experience of agile and waterfall project management approaches
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to read and interpret complex technical publications and documentation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid academic track record ideally with a degree in Computer Science, Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience in Utilities and SME Industries (a distinct advantage but not essential)
- Competitive Salary with regular reviews and clear salary progression
- Bonus Scheme
- Career development and on-going training
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension (effective Sept 2016) / Childcare Vouchers / Free Parking / Employee Reward Schemes/Team Incentive Days
Please apply including a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your current salary details. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application.
Thank you for your interest in Online Direct.
Keywords: system Tester, IT Systems, IT Tester, Tester, MYSQL, software tester, software developer, junior Tester, Junior Developer, PHP Developer, PHP Tester, PHP Code, SQL