|Job Ref:||204641586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
Change Delivery Lead £30k - £40k + Excellent benefits package|
As an established recruitment partner of c. 16 years to this global organisation that delivers services to the financial services and public sector we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a Change Delivery Lead.
Our client is looking for a client focused, collaborative and commercially aware Change Delivery Lead with proven experience in managing Change in a challenging environment, ideally within a banking, telecoms or insurance related industry sector. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of SDLC, development cycles, test cycles, performance testing and process improvement. The ideal candidate will be either ITIL and/or Prince 2 qualified and have risk management experience along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Skills / Environment
* Proven experience in managing Change in a challenging environment.
* Experience working in Change or Delivery, ideally for either banking, telecoms or insurance related businesses
* Experience of working with near-shore or off-shore technical teams.
* Client facing, excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Previous experience working with teams with SCRUM and Waterfall delivery approaches
* Prince 2 qualified
* Experience of risk management
This role might suit candidates who have held the following job titles: Technical Specialist, IT Change Manager, Change Project Manager, Change Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Service Manager
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy