|Job Ref:||204641571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
Developer in Test - 3 month contract - Negotiable rates - East Midlands |
We are working with an online mobile payments company who are looking for a Developer in Tester to come on board an set up and automation framework from scratch using .NET technologies. It's a very interesting project and you will be working with clients such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft!
- Provide technical expertise to the QA team, leveraging excellent hands-on technical skills as well as best practices on technical solution design, architecture and implementation.
- Develop programs, tools and automated test suites to validate integration, end to end, performance, scalability and reliability of the platform.
- Liaise with system, software and data architects to ensure test framework and solution designs are scalable, performant and easily adaptable for Continuous Integration.
- Works in partnership with the Scrum Master and QA Manager to ensure process is followed, reviewed and optimized to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS .Net development stack. In particular WCF, Web API, Web Services, .Net Databases (MSSQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience in developing test frameworks, test suites, harnesses, mocks and stubs for testing Web Services, Windows Services and Web APIs
- Experience in Functional (Front End and Back End), UI and End to End test automation
- Excellent understanding and experience in good architectural and solutions design
- Excellent understanding and experience in best practices for software development to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Experience using MVC
- Certification in MS .Net stack
- Performance and Load Testing experience
- Experience with SoapUI and Selenium
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas