|Job Ref:||204641356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum range of benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
IT & Infrastructure Technical Helpdesk Support Analyst (Customer Support Helpdesk, 1st and 2nd line). This well-established international systems company seeks to bolster their busy support team with 2 experienced helpdesk support representatives. The roles focus on a combination of general IT support - Windows operating systems, PC hardware, infrastructure and networking issues, together with applications support (supporting the client's suite of software products). |
This is a great opportunity to join a professional, structured and fast-paced environment where you can develop your technical skills. The support department has different desks, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support staff.
IT Helpdesk & Infrastructure Support Analyst - Shift system:
A shift system is in place - e.g. 'early, middle and late' between the hours of: 8am to 5.30pm; candidates must be comfortable with working these hours as part of a rota.
IT Helpdesk & Infrastructure Support Analyst - the Role:
* This busy and varied customer support role will see you providing remote support to a wide-range of business clients across the UK
* Working a ticketing system and to SLAs, you will take 'ownership' of the calls, from start to finish, and escalating where necessary
* Supporting and maintaining a cloud offering: proactive maintenance and monitoring, change management, etc
* Working with your team leader you will also have input into process improvement measures to improve the output of your department
IT Helpdesk & Infrastructure Support Analyst - the Person:
Candidates must have: -
* At least 2-3 years IT support experience, in a similar helpdesk role, providing remote client support
* An understanding of network connectivity, TCP/IP
* Strong Windows o/s (XP, Vista, Windows 7,8)
* Solid PC hardware diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
* Experience of supporting MS Office: 2007, 2010, 365 etc
For the higher end of the salary bracket, the client would like to see skills in at least some of the following areas: -
* Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Windows 7, 8.1, 10.
* Active Directory
* Terminal Services / thin client solutions
* Virtual Environments (VMWare ESXi or vSphere/Hyper V)
All-in-all this is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, structured environment where you can employ and develop your skills. Salary from £18k-£22k, depending on skills and experience. The company offers room for career advancement. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency