|Job Ref:||204641287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£100000/annum + Benefits Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
Technical Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk Analyst. Circa £18k + Benefits Package. Stafford, Staffordshire. |
Our client is an established technology organisation, with a UK and European client base.
They offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the opportunity to progress your career.
Our client is seeking to secure a Technical Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst or Helpdesk Analyst with a collaborative and team player approach. They would consider an experienced Technical Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, or Helpdesk Analyst - or alternatively an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Graduate.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
• Technical support / Service Desk / Helpdesk experience, or a Graduate with an IT-related degree
• Microsoft Windows / Office packages - good basic knowledge
• Understanding of SQL
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Quick learner
• Enjoy problem-solving and has the ability to come up with well thought through, practical solutions
• Have the ability to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously
• Must be a team player, work effectively as part of a team, and support colleagues when required
Keywords: Technical support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Analyst, Technical Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk Analyst, Windows, SQL. Stafford, Staffordshire.
Mackenzie Jones IT
About Mackenzie Jones IT
Mackenzie Jones are Commercial, Marketing, Retail, IT and Engineering recruitment specialists. As part of The Jones Group of companies we offer a refreshing approach to marketing recruitment within the FMCG, Consumer Products and Manufacturing sectors - one that is principled, perceptive with a personal approach