|Job Ref:||204641267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Cornwall||Address:||Post Code:||PL31||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
IT Support Lead Engineer - We are offering an excellent opportunity to the right individual within a vibrant working environment with opportunities for progression.|
You will be responsible for supporting IT operations within a UK multi-site group. Reporting to the Group IT Manager, ensuring best practise and high systems availability. You will provide first & second line support, initiating and deploying appropriate resources.
Key Skills Required:
* Demonstrate first rate communication skills
* Proficiency in the troubleshooting and resolution of all client queries.
* Experience supporting Windows 7, 8, 10
* Good working knowledge of current hardware
* Multisite networking
* Avaya Phone systems and Ubiquiti networks
* Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 - Active Directory , SQL Server
* MS Dynamics NAV & Ometis Qlikview experience
* Office 365 (User Management)
* Being a lead/Team Lead Engineer
You should be able to work comfortably within a team environment but also be able to work independently. You should have excellent communication skills to deal with a variety of end users as well as having good organisational skills with a methodical approach to resolving problems. Occasional travel to various UK sites will be required