|Job Ref:||204640949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:15|
Support and Implementation Consultant|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established software company in Lincoln. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit an energetic, personable and enthusiastic individual to help deliver a high quality support and implementation service to customers, promoting high levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Reporting to the Support Manager, this role will initially involve working on a busy support desk responding to and resolving technical software queries. The role will then move into providing chargeable consultancy days on site, implementing, configuring and training end-users on their specialist software.
As a minimum, candidates should:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be an open and clear communicator - verbal, written and classroom style
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative
- Be able to interpret and understand client`s needs in order to both configure systems and to deliver a high quality consultancy service while on site
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and be determined to find and provide solutions
Experience in providing support or professional services within the accounting software industry is desirable, as is a professional accounting qualification.
It would also be advantageous, but not essential, to be familiar with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Server platforms and Excel.
Salary is very competitive and comes with a car allowance. Excellent career progression and personal development is available