|Job Ref:||204644739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
SoftwareONE the global leader in Software Portfolio Management are seeking a Software Procurement professional to work within our Software Procurement Services Team providing service and consultancy to our valued customers.|
In this role you will be accountable for the following:
• Provide sourcing expertise
• Provide solutions for procurement to client stake holders within a multi-tier vendor environment (eg. Microsoft, Redhat, Opentext etc)
• Report management information, tracking savings, avoidance and software maintenance renewals
• Work with channel partners
• Work with vendors and commercial leveraging
• Provide advice and recommendations on products & product consolidation, and optimal buying approach methodologies.
• Comply with SLAs with respect to provision of information
• Presentations of QBRs - demonstration of results
• Consultative approach
• Demonstrate continuous improvement and procurement best practice
Skills and Experience:
• Software specialism/ knowledge desirable
• Proven record of cost savings and strong negotiation skills
• Market knowledge - practices & trends, software and IT knowledge
• Great communication skills, experienced in stakeholder management, including vendor management and ideally customer.
• Procurement experience.
• Strong record keeping - e.g. keeping systems up to date and executing management reporting
• Working independently, being able to follow and understand process - but also to define new standards of best practice Contract experience, software contract negotiation history desirable
• Owning end to end projects
• Strong administration experience