|Job Ref:||204644738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:14|
SoftwareONE the global leader in Software Portfolio Management are seeking an Inside Sales Support Executive to join a well establish team that plays a pivotal role in the success of our business. |
The Inside Sales Support Executive works together with the Software Portfolio Advisor to develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that SoftwareONE products and services consistently meet client needs. Responsible for providing sales quotations, sustaining and renewing client contracts, processing orders as well as systematically pursuing customer opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Establish and expand relationships within each customer.
• Grow and maintains existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telephone activity.
• Outbound calling to current customers on a daily basis.
• Receive incoming calls from the customers when the Software Portfolio Advisor is unavailable, at meetings or travelling
• Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests.
• Support the sales effort and updates the database and communicates changes within the company.
• Opportunity creation and Management with aligned BDM's, Customer set up - item catalog, customer discount group , portal set up.
• Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
• Work within agreed customer SLAs
• Acts as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings.
• Demonstrates ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
• Works collaboratively with assigned Software Portfolio Advisor to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of operational policies and procedures; customer service and sales probing techniques; and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
• Ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; research and solve complex, multi-faceted problems; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; lead and mentor by example; maintain and promote good client relations, maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Skilled in relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
• Professional sales experience preferred but not required.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
• Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks.
• General understanding of technology solutions.
• Proficient in and knowledgeable with Technology Publishers licensing programs and product stack